About Me

Richmond, Virginia
I am part of this mess too.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Chairs

So black and white photography.......I'm trying to explore the playful interaction between the random inanimate object of a chair and its surroundings. The conversation that takes place when an object is positioned in an environment where it is not typically seen has the potential to become very interesting visually and also conceptually. There is something to be said for a random chair in the middle of the road. A certain level of curiosity about preconceived notions arises when our minds naturally question the existence of thing being so called "out of place". Where did this object come from? Why is it here? Why is anything anywhere? Unanswered questions that may or may not even have direct answers, but something I would like this work to explore and play around with.

Inspirationnnnn kinda







No comments:

Post a Comment