About Me

Richmond, Virginia
I am part of this mess too.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm gettin' Published....yeah that's right.

http://thecollegejournal.tumblr.com/

So I'm getting published in the College Journal which is basically an App that's a magazine that you can subscribe to and all that. It's really interesting, a lot of fun and definitely worth looking into.
I've posted the link and look out next month for my section!
CONTRIBUTORS
Alma Leiva, Virginia Commonwealth University; Nadiya Nacorda, Virginia Commonwealth University; Nicole Effendy, Polytechnic Institute of New York University; Chelsie Buckley, Agnes Scott College; Hayim Wolf, Goucher College; Ien Chi, Emory University; Denys Marrow, Full Sail University; Timmy Dustin, Columbia College Chicago; Jonathan Davis, Full Sail University; Josh Reeves, University of Missouri in Columbia; Nathaniel Maloney, Lakeland Community College; Sead Trnka, UTS Sydney; Neville Muir, University of Chicago; Shannon Harman, Heartland Community College;  Malcolm Bare, Rutgers University: New Brunswick; Sean Battle, Rutgers University; Jasmine Garrett, Western Kentucky University; Trina Townsend, Connecticut College; Brian Gross, Elon University.

So 
Its cool, go here. Now.....c'mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment